TERMS AND CONDITIONS/REFUND POLICY
Terms and Conditions:
The term ‘Hometown Benefits Group’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 2769 W Lark St. Suite A, Springfield, MO 65810. Our company registration is in the State of Missouri. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Telephone Number
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of United States of America.
Hometown Benefits Group may collect admin fees depending on the company and situation. These admin fees are collected to pay agent commissions and other expenses incurred with the procurement of insurance. If Hometown does collect these fees we will only collect these fees during the time that you have insurance through our company. If you cancel your insurance policy without notifying Hometown Benefits Group then admin fees may continue to accrue and deduct. If they are deducted due to an error of the companies then we will refund any admin fees to you. If we deduct and it’s not an error made by our company then we will not refund them. The main reason why this would happen is if you canceled your insurance policy without notifying Hometown Benefits Group. Another reason would be if you didn’t make your payments on your insurance policy and your policy lapsed. Even if you policy lapsed you may still be charged admin fees from Hometown Benefits Group. We do our best to make sure that this doesn’t happen, but if we aren’t notified by you then we can’t promise that these fees won’t continue to deduct. Our goal is to make your experience a positive one so nothing will be done with with ill will or malicious intent.